- Each week we have one service on Sunday mornings at 10:00am. We sit in socially distanced groups and ask that groups of people try to sit in chair sets that match the number of people in their group. Seating is first come- first served, but we do have an overflow room (with sound; no video) that can accommodate more people. Doors are open by 9:30am. The service ends by 11:30am. We properly clean the facility each week according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- Online sermons are posted to YouTube each week. The sermons become available every Sunday morning at 12:00am and are not taken down. Find our YouTube Channel here: Springs Vineyard YouTube and go to the Sermons playlist.
- The service will include a short Bible lesson for the kids before the sermon. During the service, we ask parents to keep their children with them, preventing them from running to greet other kids or adults. Coloring sheets/activities and crayons are provided near the entrance to the sanctuary for any kiddos who need something to do to keep busy. Moms with babies will have access to enclosed rooms near the overflow seating area for nursing, and families with toddlers or young kiddos who can't sit still, have rooms with toys in them on the other side of the building where they can spread out if needed (directional signs are posted).
- We ask that if you are sick or know that you might have been exposed… please stay at home until you know your health situation is clear.
- We ask that everyone respect one another by following the recommended guidelines for social distancing. Find hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes stationed around the church. We are asking everyone to exercise discipline and self-control when the urge to shake hands or hug rises up. We recognize that there is some awkwardness involved when we don’t greet each other in the ways that we are used to, but it won’t last forever.
- We will ask that you please wear a mask in order to enter the building, socialize in the building, and minister/pray for each other. When you are in your seat your mask may be removed if you'd prefer.
- We recognize that everyone has strongly differing opinions about the virus, the pandemic and the government’s recommendations. In order to protect and respect everyone, we ask that each person choose to stand in unity together by following these recommendations.
- To give online please click here to donate through our secure giving page.
- To give by mail, send check to The Springs Vineyard, PO Box 51368, CO Spgs, CO 80949.
We ask that you find some space to dedicate to prayer; both because of the virus and how it is affecting our world, and for the tough decisions that leaders everywhere (including us) are having to make. Also pray for God to release a new power through the Holy Spirit to help us more effectively witness for Jesus in the coming days. God is bigger than all of this and we want Him to show up despite any restrictions we are facing!
We want our focus to be on Jesus; worshipping Him, and enjoying being with each other.
-Your Springs Vineyard Leadership Team
More than ever before, we want the Springs Vineyard to be a refuge for encountering God. It is a wonderful time to invite people who have been isolated, disoriented and fearful during the pandemic to come with you to a safe, protected refuge and encounter God.